5.31.2013

fresh








White and navy are such a classic, fresh pairing for this time of year. I updated it with a pair of killer metallic silver flats, and deep rose lips, along with some blonder hair. 

{Zara coat (old); Forever 21 top; JCrew skirt (old) + JCrew flats (on sale + 30% off!); Coach 'Willis' bag; Gamine ring; Catbird jewelry; YSL lipstain #14}

12 comments:

  1. Can I raid your closet Diana? Pretty please?! This is right up my alley. I love the lady-like coat with the metallic flats. I need a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that coat -- the 90 degree weather here in VA is too hot for it but it is a lovely piece!! (And love the nautical touches!)

    Classy Chic & Chardonnay
    http://ceislin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit! The coat is so beautiful!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic, put together look. I love how you paired a printed top with bold strips.

    afickleheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you paired this together and I'm in love with that coat!

    taylorricefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTIE I love everything about this look! Fresh and classic, you look darling!
    xx, Emily
    new blog! shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  7. White and navy is so YSL. You look very lovely!
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. what is it about sailboats that always make me so happy? navy + white + silver is a fabulous combo.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look very chic,amazing combo.

    xoxo
    carina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the white coat and it looks so elegance!
    cpbay.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana