1.31.2013

bam ram ram

dressedupalligators_forever21ramshirt

dressedupalligators_forever21ramshirt

dressedupalligators_forever21ramshirt

dressedupalligators_forever21ramshirt

dressedupalligators_forever21ramshirt

dressedupalligators_forever21ramshirt
From far away this look is all basics -- white top, black pants. Nothing special. Then bam! You get closer and there are tiny rams sprinkled all over it. I love it. This might be the closest thing I get to owning a basic white shirt.

{Old Navy vest ($ similar/$$ similar); Forever 21 shirt (sold out...sad face); JCrew pants (old but similar); Plenty by Tracy Reese shoes; Michael Kors bag; Kate Spade bangle (old); JCrew bracelet + necklace; Nars lip pencil in Cruella (thanks Julie!) 

17 comments:

  1. Haha, how cute! I do love me some rams ;) I love pieces with quirky twists like that
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vest, I need one asap!
    xx,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the vest looks over that girly blouse!


    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. Yeah, I had the ram shirt in my shopping cart for a while. Love it.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look Diana! The rams are adorable.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this entire look! I missed out on that vest - they never had my size in stock! :( Thanks for the alternatives though! :)

    Your hair looks like perfection, btw!!

    I'm having a fun his & hers bow giveaway right now - you should come check it out! :)

    xo, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flawless as always :) Love your first photo and the hair blowing. Today was brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the pictures, but the bag is definitely my favorite! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your hair like this! Would love to know how you get all that volume!

    xx Louise
    A Little Beauty Luxury

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great vest, love the necklace!

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your neck piece! :)

    http://estherblogsaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! Love the juxtaposition of the tough military-esque vest + the feminine blouse. Great post.

    xx Elizabeth
    Champaign Taste

    ReplyDelete
  13. obsessed with your printed blouse & your metal fan necklace!!!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  14. That blouse is the cutest, and I love the utility vest over it!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey just found your blog and I already like it so much. I love your style and the coat in this post.
    It would made my day if you join and visit my blog
    http://lovesoundsgood.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ram-tastic detail! It is all about the details.

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana