3.27.2011

reality and reminiscing














Have you missed me?! 

I've missed you all as well as blogging on a more regular schedule. My too long absence has been a result of a rather harsh dose of reality in the form of beach withdrawals and a last minute cold. I am going to bore you guys again with a select few of my most favorite vacation pictures. They make me miss the smell of sunscreen, aqua seas, my old and new friends I had to leave behind, magical castles and laying in the sunshine all day. I mean whats a girl to do with a tan in New England?? I hope you enjoy these -- and stay tuned for my return to more fashion based posts soon!


**Be sure to check out my feature on Kirstin's blog Crimson Rosella (even though it is a week late)!! And definitely check out her blog as well :)

xo



14 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fab vacation! Great photos!!!! Welcome back!! I def missed your posts!
    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! Doing the countdown to my holiday now :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need a dose of sun! I thought it was becoming sunny in the UK but the weather is so changeable! If I wasn't saving and being frugle, I would be jetting off somewhere for a short sunny break x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool! welcome back :) those pictures made me smile :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really had a blast girl! miss your fashion post, but these photos are great-for a change! Thanks for sharing:)

    www.audrinajulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, looks like great fun :)))

    LOVE minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooowwww i want to be there!! :) it´s look like you have so much fun..

    good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg you went to disney world? I'm so jealous I've been dying to go there for the past couple of years. When I was little I used to go every year!

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such pretty pictures! love Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh your vacation looks so lovely! I just had one too and I am still on a beach somewhere in my mind. Wah. Wish I was!

    Love your photos!

    Xo,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just thinking of you the other day and thinking that spring break must have gone on forever! Glad you enjoyed your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been dying to go to the beach lately and I can't wait until May when I can actually do so! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana