Buns are hands down my go-to for bad hair days. Here is a twist on this classic style that literally took me five minutes and saved me from a day of hating my hair:
1. Gently brush hair out -- best when it is a day old/looks like a hot mess -- I used a wide tooth comb to avoid brushing out too much of the texture, just the snarls. Then divide hair half up half down, reserving more for the top than the bottom using a dividing tool.
2. Twist the top section into a bun and secure with a clear elastic.
3. Take the bottom section of your hair and begin a loose upside down braid. This will ensure that the braid will sit easily on your head when you twist it around your bun. Secure with a clear elastic.
4. Loosen the braid -- don't be afraid to make it look messy.
5. Twist the braid around your bun and secure with bobby pins on all sides.
6. Pull pieces out to frame your face.
7. Add a pair of oversized earrings to further frame your face -- mine are from Kate Spade.
Done! Let me know if you guys try this out//if you like these posts!
Happy bad hair day!