10.05.2012

wella girl







Meet my new favorite hair care duo from Wella! One for those lazy (and rainy) days, the other for protecting your locks from heat damage, both work like a dream. I first met this product last Saturday at Boston Fashion Week, and was lucky enough to chat with the lead hair stylist Igor Vasiljuk. The man who dreamt up the fabulous coifs that strutted down the runway -- everything from 20s inspired waves to a nod to the Hunger Games and crazy intricate braids. Because the hair was so fabulous I was so excited to test Wella out on my own for everyday use. Note: they make you hair smell awesome.

Wella Ocean Spritz: I have been using this nonnnstop this week thanks to the rain, and I was happily frizz free and beachy-chic. I have a natural wave to my hair, and this only enhanced the natural texture and made it last and last. Plus it literally took 2 minutes to achieve this look.

Wella Thermal Image: Like every girl, I like to abuse my hair with hot tools far too much, so a great heat protector is a must have. Best part of this product? It made my pin straight hair last for days -- I can't wait to try it out with my curling iron next!

1 {Jones New York top via TJ Maxx; JCrew 'Minnie' pants (on sale!); Zara heels (old); Karen Walker sunglasses
Hair: Ocean Spritz c/o Wella Professionals}

2 {Nasty Gal dress; BCBG heels via TJ Maxx; Target belt; Karen Walker sunglasses
Hair: Thermal Image c/o Wella Professionals}

::These products were gifted, but all opinions are my own::


12 comments:

  1. Awesome product,i think i will give it a try,since i have also wavy hair and love to use the flat iron way to much.Love both ways how you did your hair and also gorgeous outfits.


    xoxo
    carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS hair! :) I'm completely inept at hair...

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo for awesome new products! :D I love the sweater in the first outfit! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is gorgeous.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish i could get my hair to be that straight and sleek every day!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair look and your two outfit. leopards!<3

    audrinajulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wella, you look fab! (see what i did there??) xD Great hair, great outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love the little wave in your hair!
    Looks amazing on you,
    in the previous post your hair was also amazing with the curls!
    Love it (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red and black! so classy! And your hair looks fabulous :) as always...
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love ur hair and ur black dress. looks great with the sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your hair is seriously gorgeous! that's all i have to say :)

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your sunnies :) I can't believe it only took you 2 minutes to do your hair-- so jealous
    xx mili

    callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana