12.15.2012

a moment of silence

Today I'm taking a moment of silence to honor those heros and morn the devastating losses at Sandy Hooks Elementary School. I'm hugging my family extra tight -- reading and watching the accounts of this unthinkable crime makes my heart break and my stomach sick. I can't even begin to fathom the heartache of this little community, our nation, and of the children who were suppose to be safe yesterday at school.

For all of the families, children, teachers and friends affected by yesterday's tragedy, my thoughts and prayers are wholeheartedly with you. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post. My heart goes out too.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Check out my......Jose Eber GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heartache as well, very sad tragedy that no child or person has to o through. I appreciate you took a moment from fashion to post this.


    Xoxo
    Carina

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana