10.04.2013

olive morning







I am in no way a morning person -- actually quite the opposite. I snooze 'till the last possible minute, get myself ready in 5.3 minutes and run out the door to catch a train into Boston. I've been working on loving mornings, but pretty sure it will forever be love-hate.

 This indian summer week is just what I needed before waving goodbye to all things summer. So one last outfit in shorts and sandals until my favorite boots and sweaters come out to play. 

Happy weekend friends!

{MARSHALLS jacket (old, but similar $, similar $$; TARGET blouse (old); LOFT shorts (on sale! - last seen here); ZARA sandals; LONGCHAMP bag; JCREW necklace (old, but love this one}

11 comments:

  1. Yea, I'm the same way.So waking up at 5:40 every morning is TORTURE! Although this week I've been able to wake up at 9, turn on my computer and work - it's been lovely
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The shorts are super cute!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit-- that necklace is too perfect. xx

    liztisch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful outfit. You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a hard time with mornings as well, and I do wish I could be a morning person!!
    Love your send off to summer, those shorts and white sandals are so pretty.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shorts! i'm definitely not a morning person either....i hate the sound of the alarm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fin that the older I get, the more I become a morning person! But I haaaate the first few seconds of waking up and hearing the alarm - ugh, nothing worse.

    Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit!! All of your looks are great! I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana,
    Your style is mad cool! I love it.
    ~ xoxoxo
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/malcolmandco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving those fabulous shorts and that gorgeous jacket lady!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana