10.07.2014

monogrammed converse

monogram converse 3
monogram converse 2
monogram converse detail
monogram converse 4
monogram converse
It's no secret that Etsy has some of the cutest jewelry, accessories, art, home goodies (you name it!) on the web. I love finding hidden gems on there that no one else likely has, and in turn support local, independent designers. 

Which is why I was so excited when I was recently introduced to 9th and Elm - a flash sale site that cherry-picks the best  fashionable, handmade designs, allll in one place

I had so much fun discovering new designers and shopping through their goodies, that I almost fainted when I found these monogrammed chucks. They became my very first pair of converse, and a brand new shoe OBSESSION that's all my own.

H&M sweater | FOREVER 21 dress (old) | BAGGU tote | ROBYN BOBBIN monogrammed converse c/o 9TH & ELM

6 comments:

  1. i'm doing a 9th & elm post on thursday - i saw these sneakers and almost chose them for myself! they look so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, 9th and Elm is so fun! A great way to get your first pair of Converse (sadly I don't own any, ha ha) I love the sweater layered over the dress
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love converse, and I love monograms, so these are perfect. Not to mention how adorable your polka dots and sunflowers are!
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIANA YOU'RE SOM WONDERFUL WEARING THAT BLOUSE WITH DOTTED DRESS AND SOCKLESS CONVERSES, IT'S A NICE AND SEXY COMBINATION FOR A WONDERFUL BLONDIE GIRL LIKE YOU, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC AND I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIT, IT'S AWESOME, OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I AM ABOUT TO EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana