11.27.2010

peekaboo spots









I hope all of my American readers had a great Thanksgiving holiday!! Mine was spent with the people I love among a host of delicious food and eight (yes eight) homemade pies. Needless to say, I ate more than I think I ever have in my entire life. But I suppose that is what Thanksgiving is about, no?

I apologize for my lack of posting this past week (!!) -- everything was so hectic and I swear I wore the same thing almost everyday. Now that things have settled down, (and the turkey content in my body has lowered) it seemed only appropriate to dress up for the Black Friday weekend. I snuck this graphic spotted skirt out of my mom's closet and paired it with some old favorites -- including this bracelet sleeve coat and sky-high platform boots. Add a pair of printed floral tights and I believe the perfect level of clash and harmony is complete.

{French Connection coat; F21 top; Milly skirt; random tights; Lucky Brand boots; Ray Bans; F21 jewelry}

34 comments:

  1. Yep, great balance here! The boots and tights are my facorite part of the outfit I think. You look smashing!

    http://aestheticlounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt

    we are trying to find the brand of the clothes, accessories and shoes we saw on internet or anywhere. help us, or send us something you want our blog to find. it's easy and simple :)

    http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. extremely gorgeous, i love your blog :)

    much love,
    k xx

    www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit. i love the combination of your top, skirt and tights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your necklace is freaking amazing!!! I'd love to have this one! :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the necklace is awesome! haha, yesterday I almost bought it, but I didn't (WHY !?). I love the first one pic, some how I felt rock n roll.. :--'D but yeah, lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, the skirt is amazing and I love that you swiped it from your mum.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that floral tights!!Amazing outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great shots and wonderful necklace!


    love&rockets, Lie

    hairspraydenim.blogspot.com

    PS: don't forget to enter my giveaway!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look fabulous!
    I adore your nailposlish! I love sparkly ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the skirt and your tights are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hecks yeah for mixing some prints! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE the tights...and of course that awesome polka dot skirt...you look fabulous!!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aamazing outfit!! The necklace is great and the thigts too :)

    http://charmingflopy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. J'aime the floral tights and the elephant necklace. This outfit is genius!

    xo Emily

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome look! The tights and that skirt look great together!

    Alyssa

    http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an unexpectedly great combination! You look great!

    Kisses, Froso from Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey lovely I'm liking your new header!
    Hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving, it sounds like you had a wonderful time, that's what the holidays are about - indulging (and sometimes over indulging!)
    Love this look, the clashing is definitely in harmony and I adore those shades - I love anything aviator shape!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this outfit and the pictures!,
    you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Girl I totally missed this outfit post!! I am loving this mixing of this prints! O YEAH!
    I am obsessing over that elephant necklace too!

    XX

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana