1.24.2013

what's in my bag

dressed up alligators_whats in my bag

dressed up alligators_whats in my bag

dressed up alligators_whats in my bag

dressed up alligators_whats in my bag

dressed up alligators_whats in my bag
Here's a peek of what I typically carry around during the winter months. I can't stand rifling through a messy bag for 10 minutes looking for one thing, so I try my best to keep everything super organized! (not pictured: my iPhone, keys and p i l e s of bobby pins)

1. Altoid Smalls Mints // I hate chewing gum, these little guys are minty fresh

2. Hello Kitty Band-Aids // my mini first aid kit: the only band-aid I wear 

3. Brush // my hair tangles like crazy, a must have to keep everything smooth

4. "Frogs I Kissed And Liked" Notebook + 5. Marker Pen // I hoard empty notebooks, so I have this one with me for spontaneous ideas

6. Deodorant // I've always carried one of these guys around, just in case

7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Pouch // as I mentioned, I keep my purse crazy organized and this pouch helps me keep it that way. Not only does it make switching bags a breeze since everything is in one place, it doubles as an emergency clutch

8. The Bag: Vintage Coach Willis // You all know my obsession with this bag

9. Smith's Rosebud Salve + 11. Chapstick // Lip essentials, especially in the winter. I switch back and forth between the two depending on my mood

10. MAC Lipstick in Night Blooming + 12. Sephora Lipstain // My current favorite lip colors. I am OBsessed with this MAC color and of course it has to be a limited edition. I should have bought 10 more

13. Business Cards + 14. H&M Business Card Holder // because business cards look better tucked inside sparkly golden glitter

15. Kate Spade Pinching Pennies Pouch // found this at the KS outlet, and immediately impulse purchased not knowing what on earth I would use it for (I also hoard cute pouches if you haven't noticed). It's such a pain to photograph, but I am head over heels with it. I've been using it to store my lipsticks in when I'm on the go

16. Silicone Coin Purse // My wallet doesn't have a place for coins, so this keeps loose change from collecting on the bottom of my bag
 
17. Kate Spade Wallet // I recently retired my all-time favorite wallet (a $3 black mini wallet that is the same shape as my business holder, but black), after receiving this beautiful KS replacement for xmas 

  18. Forever 21 Earmuffs // the best earmuffs ever that I got for xmas
 
19. Karen Walker Number One // perfectly oversized and glam

20. Kate Spade "Hi 5" Mittens // I love waving at people with these things

BLOGLOVIN//TWITTER//PINTEREST
TEENVOGUE//LUCKYMAG

11 comments:

  1. love this post! i love the idea of keeping your bag very compartmentalized, so much easier to find things! i always keep way too many things in my bag, but you never know when you'll need 5 different chap stick options haha

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your Kate Spade wallet!

    www.shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana! Of course I also have the same "Frogs I Kissed and Liked" notebook! It stores a whole jumble of ideas. And I love the High 5 mittens!!

    xo Laura

    www.losofancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting that Kate Spade wallet! I love how simple it is, and streamlined. I'm over big, bulky wallets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love those Kate Spade mittens! Too cute! And the Hello Kitty band aids really do make things better ;)

    xx Louise
    A Little Beauty Luxury

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the cutest little gadgets in your purse! I really like the red wallet and the cat eye sunnies :) And I'm pretty sure I carry the same deodorant around too...

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love "what's in my bag" posts!!!!
    lots of adorable K.Spade!!!!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these sorts of posts. And have youuu been watching The Carrie Diaries? Your purses are identical I'm pretty sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, thanks for posting!
    I have a similar post on my page if you want to have a look :)
    Carrie
    xxxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana