3.27.2013

the chance of a lifetime







Contests are so not me. I get that nervous picked-last-in-gym-class feeling every. single. time. And my initial reaction is no(ooo) way, even if my gut reaction is curiosity. 

But last week when the ladies at Wallis approached me to join their competition for first 'U.S. Blogger Ambassador' I said yes (I said yes! Eek!). A once in a lifetime, chance of a lifetime opportunity I just had to grab, and I need to bug you guys for help!

So here goes nothing! If you guys could spare a quick minute of your time, when you're bored at work or checking your Facebook in the morning, please, please (pretty please!) --


You can vote once a day if you'd like, until April 9th -- and you'd be making this girl's day.

More details + a Wallis outfit post coming next week!

Thank you guys, so much!! 
xo -- Diana

{JCrew cardigan (old); Lulu's top; Target leggings; JCrew necklace (old) + bracelet; Anthropologie mug}

10 comments:

  1. absolutely, voted! at first looking at these pictures, I was thinking you were going to announce you won an ipad mini ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work it girl! So proud! I just tried voting two times in a row and I was rejected. teehee

    xo Laura

    www.losofancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you composed your post - Even though we are both competing, good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just voted! ;)
    Semirah from soundofcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voted! Good luck!

    xoxo Ra

    www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So exciting! Just voted for you. XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow congrats and of course i be voting for you,best of luck and nothing to be nervous about.

    xoxo
    carina

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana