3.15.2013

bejeweled





I absolutely adore this skirt -- even more so with bare legs (extremely pale legs, but I can deal). Such a fun statement piece with an adorable balloon shape that makes me feel kind of fancy. All of the colors makes it easy to pair with bright colors, or mix with bold stripes, but today I decided to keep it classic with black and white. And it's (finally) on sale over at Kate Spade right now. Double score.

{Zara coat; Loft top; Kate Spade jewel print skirt (on sale!); Zara heels (old but similar, similar, + love these); Coach Legacy Duffle; bracelets - JCrew, Catbird}

11 comments:

  1. Oh Diana, I am in love with your skirt! Seriously - the print may be the best thing I have ever seen. Trust Kate Spade, she never fails. I really like the way you toned down the overt girliness of the print by pairing it with a moto jacket. Beautiful styling, as always :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a beautiful white coat, and even better that you can bare your legs, even if they are just as white as the coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that skirt is so much fun!!! :D I'm jealous you can go bare legged, haha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive had my eye on that coat for a while! I want it so badly!! and I'm jealous you can go barelegged.. its basically the arctic where i am now! xo

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! Perfect for a Spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that skirt is a showstopper so stunning especially on you! not to mention that coat, oh my wardrobe i need it immediately! xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so amazing!
    Such nice outfit! <3
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this! Especially how you've been wearing the jacket.

    xo Laura

    losofancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loveee it! Have been so tempted to snag it ever since it went on sale!

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana