3.08.2013

weekend in lucite

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5
1 // 2 /3 /4 /5
1 // 2 /3 /4 /5

I've got a major crush on lucite heels. Had my eye on a slightly higher version, but these perfectly shaped/ideal heeled sandals stole my heart. If I won the lottery (and had a time machine to travel to June) this is what I would wear this weekend. Sometimes it's fun to pretend the internet is your closet, and ignore those annoying three digit price tags. All I know is this: lucite sandals will probably become my first purchase for spring.

9 comments:

  1. Those heels are great!!
    I love the bag in the second look and sweater in the first :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sandal is quite the star, and you are right, the lower heel will make it so much more versatile!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I love those sandals! The looks you created each go great with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love the sandals~~~~

    thanks for the sweet and lovely comments dear.

    xx

    selvia

    am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So down with all these looks.

    http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com

    @littleredbookxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I SO want a pair of lucite heels. Love 'em!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana