5.02.2014

check check

IMG_2156
IMG_2203
IMG_2189
IMG_2179
IMG_2211
IMG_2160
I've been feeling the black and white lately. 

When I had blonde hair I tried to stay far, far away from anything white (well, maybe not too far: evidence here + here). Even though I love the look, I felt that it just washed me out -- I have zero California blood in me that could help me not look painfully pale in white -- holla New England life.

But, ever since going brunette, I've become a magnet to all things white. Funny how hair can re-inspire your entire outlook on how you dress.

TODD & DUNCAN sweater c/o | JCREW top | MICHAEL KORS skirt (similar, similar) | TRACY REESE pumps

PINTEREST | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

3 comments:

  1. It's funny what hair color can do for your fashion choices, haha. I love the mix of prints up top
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great in white no matter what, and I think this outfit is fantastic.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titanium Folding and Moulding Handle - TITanium Art
    Titanium Art · TOTO · TOTO · TOTO · TOTO · sugarboo extra long digital titanium styler TOTO titanium ingot · TOTO · TOTO · TOTO titanium quartz meaning · titanium i phone case TOTO · titanium vs platinum TOTO · TOTO · TOTO · TOTO · TOTO.

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana