6.25.2010

dreamin' of sui



Anna Sui is without a doubt one of my favorite designers. Needless to say I am constantly mesmerized by her vivid colors and playful designs. Everything she does has a fun quirk or some unexpected element that leaves me wanting more and more and more. I frequently drool over her clothing and quietly shed a tear or two over her sky-high prices, which sadly keep her clothes out of reach for this girl.

Luckily though I do possess a couple pieces that I managed to finagle from sale racks at expensive department stores, and I love them dearly. This dress is one item I am always in awe of when I slip it on. The print: gorgeous. The appliqué detailing: stunning. The length: perfection. All it needs it a few key accessories (I know, I know, that belt again) and some sweet shoes (from Marc Jacobs no doubt; if you can’t tell I also have a small crush on his designs too…). AHH! I love this dress!!






{Anna Sui dress; Marc Jacobs sandals; Mossimo belt; Lucky bracelets; Urban Outfitters sunglasses and double ring}

3 comments:

  1. you have some very pretty looks

    http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHATS UP I BOUGHT YOU THAT BRACELET

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your blog, that sui dress is sooo chic. she is definitely one of my fave designers. and of course i'll follow you, i hope you return the favor :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you!! :)

xo -- Diana